Chargers are what the life and performance of a phone depend upon. Hence, it’s very important that you invest in buying a charger that’s worth your money. In this guide, we have discussed the 4 latest technology advanced chargers and the features that make them so popular. Dive in to find out the details.
- The 4-in-1 Fast Charging Cable by Mcdodo
This Mcdodo 4-in-1 usb charger cable is an absolute delight since it eliminates the need to have many chargers for different devices. As the name implies, it charges 4 devices simultaneously without slowing down the charging speed. The reason that the charging speed is high even when 4 devices are getting charged is that this is a 60W PD data cable that allows a 3A current to pass along its entire length. The four different options that it offers are USB C to USB A, USB C to Lightning, USB A to USB C, and USB A to Lightning.
- Mcdodo’s Micro USB charger with Auto-Disconnect Feature
This is an amazing charger for Android phones. It has a nylon braided cable that’s resistant to pulling, breaking, and twisting. Other noteworthy features are as follows.
- The connectors easily resist rust and corrosion.
- The charger is compatible with Kindle devices too.
- It stops charging the devices as soon as the battery is 100%.
- It doesn’t overheat the battery. Hence, the battery’s life and performance don’t reduce.
- The 3-in-1 Retractable Fast Charger by Mcdodo
This is a super sturdy charger that has 3 connectors, one each for lightning devices, micro USB devices, and USB-C devices. Besides, it’s retractable. It means that it can be pulled to a maximum length of 1.2M. It’s also tested for 15 thousand pulls. Hence, its life is long too. Needless to say, it charges the devices very quickly.
- The Micro USB 90° Charging Cable with Auto Disconnect Feature
If you are bothered when the charging cable keeps coming in the way when you’re using the phone while it’s charging, then this charging cable by Mcdodo is a practical solution. The connectors have an angle of 90° so that the cable doesn’t come in between you and the phone. Some other fascinating facts that make this cable a worthy option are as follows.
- It doesn’t overcharge the battery. It detects when the battery is full and disengages the current from charging the phone any further.
- The cable is very strong and highly resistant to breaking.
On a parting note, you must bid goodbye to your old chargers so that your phones can benefit from the features that the new ones have to offer.